I´m really really sorry - I completely forgot I should start a new round of our colouring quest! So here goes....
1. Every week one person chooses a picture, which then all the participans has to colour - including the person who chose it.
2. Everybody has exactly one week to do it. If you have troubles with that, it is possible to submit it during next week also, but it shouldn´t be a regular thing.
3. You need to create a journal entry when choosing a picture - and in this entry you should include the list of the participants PLUS these rules!
4. It might be a bit uncomfortable searching the uploaded pics - when you submit your piece to DA, PLEASE send a link to it UNDER THE JOURNAL ENTRY of the person, who chose the original pic. Like this we can keep up and don´t forget anyone.
5. You are free to leave the project anytime you like. At the same time everybody not submiting the picture(s) for three weeks (unless they have a good excuse like broken computer or school exams) will be expelled. People both excluded and those who decided to drop out may come back if they wish - but only at the start of another colouring round (aka when every participant has chosen a picture).
6. Everybody who wants to enter is always welcome.
List of Participants:
So what picture should we do............ I was thinking really hard, I was going through my folders, but in the end I said - I DON´T CARE IF THEY HATE ME and here it goes: [link]
Why? Because these days I´m so happy thanks to her! I was through a VERY bad time last week and she kept me sane. The pic comes from 1989 movie Ram Lakhan, where she has a part of innocent Lakhan´s beloved girl Radha.
Also - I know many of you are busy, but I feel we still are missing some contributions from the two latest rounds, so if you guys find some time, it would be great to do those pics.
Next person to choose is our dearest
Good luck everybody!
Update: I would like to invite you all to join my new group
. I´ll be happy to see you there with your artwork! (right now I´m not sure if members can contribute, so please, let me know if you decide to post there, if it is possible!). Thank you!